I bet you’re a bit surprised, my dear reader.
About me? What all these “abouts” are about? – asking you. Well, asking is good. I don’t believe in curiosity “killing the cat”. I’d say curiosity is what differs between the human beings and the other creatures; it moves us forward and makes us stronger. So first of all you are curious, my reader. And that’s fantastic.
Now let’s play Sherlock Holmes. I can’t say whether you are male or female (should I mention transgenders to be perfectly politically correct?), tall or short, hot-tempered or calm and relaxed.
But some things I know for sure.
- Your English is fine. C’mmon that was easy, it’s just a warm-up though. By the way, fine doesn’t mean native (it’s obviously not a native language for me either)
- You are smart. Accept it as a fact not as a compliment – the web is full of cool news about Lindsay Lohan’s girlfriends and free erotic pictures of the highest quality and yet you are here, reading my chaotic thoughts on such weird and outmoded topics as beauty, harmony, art and architecture; if that’s not smart then I don’t know what “smart” is about.
- You are NOT lazy. It took you to click on 2… maybe 3 pages till you got here, it’s a clear sign that intellectually you are ready to go distances . Today, in the internet world, 2-3 clicks on the same site are a huge distance.
- You are NOT necessarily architect. F*ck it! I am writing not about the technicality of architecture, but about the world through the lens of art.
- You are young. Listen, you know it – being young has nothing to do with the age. F*ck it too! It is all in our mind. And I am sure as hell that person who reads this weird cocktail of themes from Led Zeppelin to Michelangelo (even if it is all served under the architectural dressing), cannot be mentally old. He is like a child building his tower from the plastic cups…
You are definitely in love with this freaking world of ours, my dear reader. You are screwed then. You are doomed to be forever young and curious.
What’d you say now? I’m not too wrong about you, am I?