READY TO STEP OUT?
“Whether you come from heaven or hell, what does it matter, O Beauty! “
Are you ready to show to this cruel world that you are talented, clever and cool? Don’t be shy… this is fine, intelligent smart people are always shy about their creations. And yet you have to show it to the “masses” at some point. Why not to do it now? If it’s sharp, witty, moving, remarkable (have you ever doubted it?) it will be presented here to the world. Promise.
Trust me there is nothing more excited than to share your creations with people. Really.
You can submit:
- your project (3d-images, brief description, drawings, photos, sketches);
- your photos (architectural/landscape/interior photos of different places);
- your essay (spiritual texts filled with passion and weirdness);
- your proposals (wanna share opinion or to be a friend, to promote yourself);
- is there anything else major we didn’t mention? (send it too).
Just email it to email@example.com and we will do the rest…
Of course all credits, links to your name / team / firm will be clearly provided.
The world deserves to know you.
– Submitting PROJECTS:
Next month we are starting to publish fresh innovative projects from talented architects/designers around the world. No pompous pretentious mega-commercial developments – but true architecture. No matter if your project is a large completed building or just a tiny conceptual research, as long as it “has it” send it to us. Send us that beauty, be that from hell or from heaven.
– Submitting TEXTS:
Submit your analytics or essay of any level of controversy:
- if you have something to share with the world and this something is really “SOMETHING”;
- if you hate existing syrupy politically correct coverage with no substance or fair views;
- if you believe that regardless to the shallow TV ad’s people still read, think, have their own opinion;
- if you trust that most of the people around the globe are smart and can differ between true and false.
Just a friendly advice: keep it as brief as possible. 300 – 1200 words is the right size… It’s not about us “saving paper”, it’s about to make your message focused so the world can hear you. People don’t read lengthy articles (even if it’s smart and truthful). Especially on the web. Remember what great Architect, Godfather of minimalism Mies van der Rohe said: “Less is more”.
Thanks and have a good one.
P.S. Don’t have to be about ARCHITECTURE by the way!
Could be about any topic that worries you …
Just do it “lege artis” – according to the law of the art, if you know what I mean…
you know what I me………………………